Roland Fantom-XR sound module
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- – 1U rackmount synthesizer/sampler with capacity for over 1GB of sounds
- – 128-voice polyphony and expressive 4-tone stereo multiplex synthesis
- – USB port and optional PC Card storage with up to 1GB capacity
- – 2 stereo (4 mono) analog outputs, stereo analog input, plus S/PDIF digital I/O
- – MIDI in/out/thru, 2 stereo (4 mono) analog outputs, stereo analog input, plus S/PDIF digital I/O.
The Roland Fantom-XR delivers the power of the new Fantom-X series keyboards in a convenient 1U rack. With room for over 1GB of sounds – 128MB internal wave ROM and room for six SRX expansions, this affordable module sets a new standard for expandability. Full-blown user sampling is also supported, along with .WAV/AIFF compatibility for loading samples via USB. The XR comes with 16MB memory expandable to 528MB with optional DIMMs. The Roland Fantom-XR has 3 MFX processors (including modeling), plus separate reverb, chorus and mastering effects. Save all your work through USB or with up to 1 GB of PC card storage. The USB port functions as a MIDI interface. Just MIDI it up to your sequencer of choice, and let the Fantom-XR automatically sync up all your audio loops to tempo using a high-quality realtime time stretching algorithm. You can even record linear audio phrases and play them back from RAM like a digital recorder. With the bundled editing software (and the USB interface), you have everything you need to turn any computer into a full blown AUDIO/MIDI studio with just any old MIDI controller. they do not come with any additional srx boards on the pics.
Roland Fantom-XR sound module.
|Dimensions||25 × 15 × 5 in|