- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The MU90 Tone Generator with multi-purpose functionality, simple operation and convenience.
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 220 x 210 x 44 mm Weight 1.36 kg
- Tone Generation Method AWM2 Maximum Simultaneous Polyphony 64 notes Sound Module Mode XG, TG300B, C/M, Performance
- Internal Voices/Program Structure Normal Programs; Total Voices: 779; XG Mode: 586; TG300B Mode: 614; C/M Mode: 128 (Parts 1-9), 64 (Parts 11-16) Drum Programs Total Programs: 30; XG Mode: 20; TG300B Mode: 10; C/M Mode: 1 Performance Programs Up to 4 voices, including effect settings, are stored in each Performance.
- Effects 6 independent effects: Reverb (12 types), Chorus (14 types), Variation (62 types), Insertion 1, 2 (43 types each), EQ (4 types)
MU90 – Professional Quality Sounds and Functions Featuring the world’s greatest and most realistic musical instrument voices together with multi-purpose functionality, simple operation and convenience – all built right in a highly compact package. With 32-part multi-timbral operation and six built-in effects, this tone generator has all the power you need to play back any kind of song data. The functions and flexibility will fit into a huge studio or stage setup-or serve as the sole, stand-alone tone generator for a computer-based music system. Stunning Sound, Flexible Editing Literally every type of sound you could ever want or need is right at your fingertips. The MU90 gives you 779 voices with 30 drum kits. The MU90 tone generator features amazingly authentic, dynamic sound and provide comprehensive sonic editing control – including filters, envelope generators, vibrato, LFOs, EQ and more – letting you tailor the sound of any voice just the way you want. 32-Part Multi-Timbral Operation In the multi mode, you can quickly and easily assign any of the voices to an individual instrument “part”. Since the MU90 has dual independent MIDI inputs (with 16 channels each), you can configure two full 16-part sets, for a total of 32 instrument parts – effectively gaining you the power of two tone generators in one! And with the generous 64-note maximum polyphony, you’ll never need to worry about running out of notes, no matter how complex your MIDI data is!
Yamaha Mu-90 Mu90 Sound Module Ancestor of Motif Sound.
|Dimensions||12.1 × 9.8 × 3.2 in|