Zoom R8 Multitrack Recorder Bundle with 16GB and 32GB Class 10 SDHC SD Cards
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- OFFERS AN EASIER RECORDING SOLUTION – The Zoom R8 comes with a built-in stereo mic and data 16-bit/24-bit, 44.1kHz/48kHz mono and stereo WAV recordsdata. It offers 8 tracks for recording and playback, with as much as 2 simultaneous track-recording.
- ENABLES YOU TO CREATE NEW SAMPLES AND LOOPS – The multitrack recorder additionally works as a pad sampler and rhythm machine, whereby you’ll be able to set off up 24 samples and take pleasure in 500 inside loops/drum patterns.
- CAN BE USED AS DAW CONTROLLER – The R8 makes use of a Mackie Management emulation function, which offers the Management Floor performance for common DAW software program corresponding to Cubase, Ableton Reside, Logic, and Sonar.
- PROVIDES OVER 140 DSP EFFECTS – With the R8, you’ll be able to take pleasure in enjoying high-quality DSP results together with amp/preamp fashions and mastering algorithms.
- INCLUDES – Zoom R8 Multitrack Recorder. Zoom AD-17 AC Adapter. USB Cable. Entry Code for Steinberg Cubase LE Software program. 16GB and 32GB Class 10 SDHC SD Playing cards. 2-Pack of Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cables with 1/4″ Straight Connectors and PVC Defend for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cables – Premium Collection 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Audio system and Professional Gadgets (Male-to-Feminine). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties. 8-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries.
The all-rounder Zoom R8 Multitrack Recorder packs nice options for recording and music manufacturing. It has 8-channel playback with 2-channel simultaneous recording. The small unit offers over 150 DSP results and a pad sampler with 24 voices. The R8 has a built-in stereo mic and data in 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24-bit WAV format.
- A/D Conversion: 96kHz/24bit
- Monitor Rely: 8 Mono
- Simultaneous Tracks: 2 (Recording), 8 Audio + Metronome (Playback)
- Recording Time: 200min/1GB
- Recording Format: 44.1/48 kHz, 16/24-bit WAV
- Max Quantity of: 8 Results, 370 Patches, 8 Voice Rhythm, 10 Drum Kits,
- Tuner: Chromatic, guitar, bass, open A/D/E/G, D modal
- Constructed-In Stereo Mic: Omni Condenser Mic
- Detachable Reminiscence: As much as 32GB SD/SDHC Card
- Connectors: 1/8″ Telephones Out, 2x 1/4″ Output, 2x XLR/Cellphone Inputs, USB 2.0 (as audio interface, mass storage)
- Energy Supply: 4 AA Batteries / USB Bus Energy
- Phantom Energy: +24 / +48V
- Weight: 2lb
- Equipment: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Cubase LE Software program Entry Code
Additionally Comes With:
16GB and 32GB Class 10 SDHC SD Playing cards
Each of the Class 10 SD Playing cards provide quick 85MB/s switch velocity, letting you report steady full HD movies with minimal efficiency latency. It can save you Three 1/2 hours of full HD 1080p video within the 16GB reminiscence card and as much as 7 hours on the 32GB card.
Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cables (2-Pack)
The 10-foot instrument cable interconnects your digital musical devices (e.g., guitars, bass, keyboards) to am amp’s unbalanced enter. It options 1/4″ male to 1/4″ male straight mono plugs. The metallic Neutrik connectors guarantee dependable sturdiness and improved contact integrity. The cords are protected with conductive PVC shielding, which cancels out EMI and RFI.
Get the R8 at this time and obtain these Blucoil exclusives:
- 2 10-FT Balanced XLR Cables
- 5 Cable Ties
- 8 AA Batteries
|Dimensions||13.6 × 8.5 × 5 in|