Zap Impex Beautiful New Hand Hammered Brass Singing Bowl Tibetan Meditation
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Unique sounds create the perfect state for deep meditation, creative thinking and sensitive messages.
- Long lasting ambient sound, this Buddhist shell will soon be your favorite piece for relaxation and meditation. Complete set contains thirteen and a half cm high quality Buddhist bowl of seven different metals using the genuine Tibetan techniques; A mallet
- A unique gift for a loved one, the most intelligent and useful, comes beautifully presented in a gift box, ready to calm down, relax and make them feeling better
- Dimension: – 13.5 cm, depth: – 8 cm, weight 900 grams Approx. Pillow color may vary
- Beautiful new hand hammered brass singing bowl, perfect for yoga and meditation.
Singing bowls are used worldwide for meditation, music, relaxation and personal wellbeing. Singing bowls have historically been made throughout Asia, especially Nepal, China and Japan. In some Buddhist practices, singing bowls are used as a signal to begin and end the periods of silent meditation. Some Tibetan Rinpoches and monks now use singing bowls in monasteries and meditation centers. Singing bowls from at least the 15th century can be found in private collections. The singing bowls are played by hitting the edge of the bowl. They can also be played by the friction of rubbing a wood of the bowl to emphasize the harmonious overtones and a steady “singing” sound. Tibetan singing bowls have been used for centuries for meditation purposes.
|Dimensions||7.72 × 7.56 × 5.04 in|