Walrus Audio Slö Multi Texture Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Allows players to create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient soundscapes
- Dark – add a lower octave to your reverb trail. Here you’ll create deep and wide atmospheric sounds and channel nightmarish soundscapes. X knob sets the level of a -1 octave signal that feeds the reverb
- Rise – this is an auto-swell reverb for beautiful cinematic swells. Don’t rush it. Let it breathe and gently wake up. X knob sets the amount of time It takes the reverb to swell in after a note is played. Set Lower for shorter rise times and higher for longer rise times
- Dream – here is a lush reverb with a latching pad function. Press the sustain switch to latch signal. Experiment with the X knob to add Vibrato over the pad. Press sustain again and pad will decrescendo according to where decay knob is set. X knob sets the depth of Vibrato applied to the reverb trail
- Lollipop Blue finish with light Blue and off white ink featuring original artwork by christi DU toit
The slö multi texture reverb allows players to create lush, modulated, sleepy and ambient soundscapes. Stocked with three different algorithms specifically designed to invoke textures for bringing dreams from your subconscious to reality. The toggle switch allows three different reverb modes, dark (Lower octave), Rise (ambient swell) and dream (latching pad), while secondary functions on the switch change between different wave shapes for the modulation on the reverb trail. Combine deep modulation with long washy trails and experience, the slö.
|Dimensions||5.87 × 4.25 × 2.64 in|
Limited lifetime warranty.