Trinity College Anglo-Style Concertina
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Laminated wooden endplates in light brown, simulated walnut finish
- Black fabric-covered bellows with 8 folds
- 30 buttons, 1 1/2 octave range, fully chromatic, air-release button to close instrument noiselessly
- Adjustable hand-strap on each side
- Plush lined, zippered black nylon carrying bag with fabric handle and one detachable, adjustable carrying strap
Trinity College Concertinas are handcrafted instruments and authentic reproductions of the instruments introduced in the early 19th century in England and Germany. Trinity College offers both of the two major types-the Anglo and the English models. The Anglo model is a “bisonoric” design-much like today’s harmonica-where a different note is produced by the “push” and “pull” motion of the bellows. This type of mechanism lends itself perfectly for many styles of ethnic or “folk” dance music. In this style, the straps cover the entire hand.
Trinity College AP-1230 Anglo-Style Concertina.
|Dimensions||9.84 × 9.84 × 8.82 in|
1 year limited.