Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Tonic Drum Synth Bundle
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- OFFERS A TWEAKABLE DRUM SYNTH – The Teenage Engineering PO-32 is an advance drum synthesizer that features 16 preset sounds, which you can swap out via VST data transfer.
- SUPPORTS MICROTONIC VST/AU TRANSFER – You can combine PO-32 with a MicroTonic Plug-In (sold separately) to create new drum sounds. Easily transfer VST files via microphone or line-in jack.
- REPEATS SELECTED SOUNDS – The built-in step multiplier enables you to repeat selected sounds. You can also create a whole full song with the onboard 64 patterns and pattern chaining.
- SYNCS WITH MULTIPLE POCKET OPERATORS – The PO-32 has 5 sync modes so you can use it as a master or slave unit. You can also connect it with external devices like computers, volca, or SyncKontrol.
- INCLUDES – Teenage Engineering PO-32 Pocket Operator Tonic Drum Synth. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.
The Teenage Engineering PO-32 is and advanced drum synth that offers 16 synthesized drum/percussion sounds. You can swap out these sounds via VST data transfer (MicroTonic VST sold separately). The built-in Knowles speaker and microphone allow you to transfer sounds and pattern data directly. You can also connect to a PC using the 3.5mm Line I/O connectors.
- Type: Digital ROM Drum Synth and Sequencer
- Components: Silicon Labs EFM 32 Gecko MCU, Cirrus Logic DAC, Knowles Speaker
- No. of Sounds: 16 Preset | No. of Effects: 16 Punch-In FX
- Sounds Types: Kick, Snare, Shaker, LFO, Hi-Hat, Cowbell, Low and High Tom, Tambourine, Hand Clap, Bass, Cymbal
- Effects Types: Distortion, Granular, Half-Rate, Pitch, Reverse
- Sequencer: 16-Steps, 16 Patterns
- Analog Input: 1/8″ TRS (Audio In, Sync In) | Analog Output: 1/8″ TRS (Audio Out, Sync Out)
- Power Source: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 Month
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.0 x 2.5 x 0.8″
- Weight: 0.15 lb
Also Comes With:
Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Listen to high-quality stereo sounds with the Samson SR350 Headphone! It features 35mm drivers that produce an outstanding bass performance. The SR350 also delivers excellent noise isolation and boasts 110dB sensitivity. The closed-back headphone has 20Hz~20kHz frequency range and 32 Ohm impedance.
Get the PO-32 Bundle today and receive these Blucoil exclusives:
- 3-Pack of 7″ Audio Aux Cables
- 4-Pack of 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries
Teenage Engineering PO-32 Pocket Operator Tonic Drum Synth Bundle with Samson SR350 Over-Ear Closed-Back Headphones, Blucoil 3-Pack of 7″ Audio Aux Cables, and 4 AAA Batteries.
|Dimensions||8.7 × 7.1 × 3.6 in|