Teenage Engineering Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer Bundle
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- MULTIPLE REAL SYNTHESIZER ENGINES – The PO-16 Factory is a lead synthesizer for keys melodies loaded with 15 different lead synthesis including FM, subtractive syntheses, wave table and physical modeled string and 1 micro drum machine, completing the 16 sounds. All of these features are packed into this pocket-sized device, so you can jam wherever you go.
- 16 EFFECTS, ARPEGGIOS & CHORD PLAY STYLES – The PO-16 features 16 punch-in effects you can use to enhance your sound including delay, bit crush, filters, sweeps and more. You can play complex synth parts with the 16 arpeggio and chord play styles, and with the 16 -step sequencer and pattern chaining feature, you can even create an entire song!
- BUILT IN SPEAKER – This pocket-sized drum machine features a built-in speaker for studio quality instant sound. You can also connect to headphones or an outside speaker system to change your listening experience to suit your needs.
- JAMMING ON THE GO – The Jam Sync function allows you to link multiple Pocket Operators together to start a pocket band. And thanks to its lightweight and battery operated design, you can bring them all on the road! You can also integrate the PO-16 with third-party gear seamlessly using the Audio-pulse-based sync.
- INCLUDES – Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer. Teenage Engineering CA-X Silicone Case. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables. Blucoil 2-Pack of AAA Batteries.
The Teenage Engineering PO-16 Factory is a stripped-down lead synthesizer module, perfect for modern synth rigs. It features 15 synthesis sounds and 1 micro drum machine. This digital musical instrument comes with 16 punch-in play styles that allows you to program chords arpeggios. The PO-16 also boasts 16 effects to enhance your synth sounds such as hipass sweep, lowpass filter, delay, and more. The PO-16 can also be connected with multiple synthesizers via 3.5mm audio I/O. The jam sync function allows you to build your synth rig easily.
- Type: Digital Synthesizer – Frequency Modulation, Subtractive, Wave Table
- Oscillator Waveforms: ROM
- Sampling Notes: 120 seconds
- Components: Silicon Labs EFM 32 Gecko CPU, Cirrus Logic DAC, Knowles speaker
- Number of Polyphony: 1
- Number of Timbrality: 1
- Number of Effects: 16 Punch-in FX
- Sequencer: 16-steps, 16 patterns
- Input: 1x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) in
- Output: 1x 1/8″ (3.5 mm) out
- Power Requirements: 2 x AAA batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 month
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.0 x 2.5 x 0.6″
- Weight: 0.15 lb
Get this bundle today and receive these premium accessories!
- Teenage Engineering CA-X Silicone Case
- 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables
- 2-Pack of Blucoil AAA Batteries
Teenage Engineering PO-16 Pocket Operator Factory Lead and Chord Synthesizer Bundle with CA-X Silicone Case, Blucoil 3-Pack of 7″ Audio Aux Cables, and 2 AAA Batteries.
|Dimensions||7.01 × 5.43 × 1.38 in|