Korg True Analog Mono Synthesizer USB MIDI
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Overseen by the engineers of the original MS-20
- Self-oscillating high-pass/low-pass filters with distinctive distortion
- External signal processor (ESP)
- Extremely flexible patching system
- USB MIDI plus 5-pin MIDI In
The MS-20 distinguished itself at its debut through its gripping lead tones, its fat and juicy basses, and its its warm strings and pads. It was a two oscillator synth with two VCFs. two VCAs. sample and hold, a noise generator and many other tweakable components. The entire array has been designed by the fussiest design team imaginable–the same people who made the MS-20 in the first place. If you are a fan of analog synthesis in general and of the MS-20 in particular, this is a synth you need to check out.
Korg MS-20 True Analog Mono Synthesizer USB MIDI w / (2) 18.6′ Instrument Cables and Headphones.
|Dimensions||11 × 13 × 22 in|