Teenage Engineering PO-28 Pocket Operator Robot Lead Synthesizer/Sequencer
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- PRODUCES RETRO 8-BIT SYNTH SOUNDS – The Teenage Engineering PO-28 Robot allows you to create a pattern and tweak its pitch/length parameters to produce 8bit synthesized sounds.
- OFFERS 16 AMAZING SYNTHESIZED SOUNDS – The Pocket Operator Robot features 15 unique synths presets (LFO pulse wave, echo, arpeggio, vibrato) and 1 micro drum kit.
- ALTER YOUR SOUND WHILE PLAYING LIVE – By tweaking the A/B knobs, you can control the automatic vibrato or add an expression (falling chromatic scale effect) in real-time.
- PROVIDES 16 COOL PUNCH-IN EFFECTS – On top of the 16 synth sounds, you can also add distorted sweep or glitch. PO-28 offers 16 FX, including filters, blinds, and noise effect.
- INCLUDES – Teenage Engineering PO-28 Pocket Operator Robot Lead Synthesizer/Sequencer. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. 3-Pack of Blucoil 7-Inch Audio Aux Cables. 4-Pack of Blucoil 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries.
The Teenage Engineering PO-28 uses real 8bit synthesizer engine to make sequenced melodies and lead sounds. It boasts 16 synth sounds and 16 punch-in effects. You can generate dynamic beats with one Pocket Operator Robot or create a whole song by syncing it with other Pocket Operator models. The PO-28 utilizes Silicon Labs EFM 32 Gecko MCU and Cirrus Logic DAC to deliver premium quality sounds.
- Type: Digital ROM Synthesizer
- Components: Silicon Labs EFM 32 Gecko MCU, Cirrus Logic DAC, Knowles Speaker
- No. of Manufacturer Presets: 15 Synth Sounds + 1 Mini Drum Kit | No. of Effects: 16 Punch-In FX
- Effects Types: Delay, Distortion, Filters, Stutter, Bit Crush, Vibrato
- Sequencer: 16-Steps Sequencer, 16 Patterns
- Analog Input: 1/8″ TRS (Audio In, Sync In) | Analog Output: 1/8″ TRS (Audio Out, Sync Out)
- Power Source: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 Month
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.0 x 2.5 x 0.8″
- Weight: 0.15 lb
Also Comes With:
Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Listen to high-quality stereo sounds with the Samson SR350 Headphone! It features 35mm drivers that produce an outstanding bass performance. The SR350 also delivers excellent noise isolation and boasts 110dB sensitivity. The closed-back headphone has 20Hz~20kHz frequency range and 32 Ohm impedance.
Get the PO-28 Bundle today and receive these Blucoil exclusives:
- 3-Pack of 7″ Audio Aux Cables
- 4-Pack of 1.5V AAA Alkaline Batteries
|Dimensions||8.4 × 7.5 × 4.2 in|