Samson Go Mic Mobile Wireless Beltpack and LM8 Lavalier
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- ADD A TRASMITTER: The Samson Go Mic Mobile Wireless PXD2 Beltpack and LM8 Lavalier is a designed to work as second transmitter and mic with the Samson Go Mic Mobile System Receiver so two transmitters can operate simultaneously.
- MULTI_PURPOSE: The PXD2 can be used, when paired with the Go Mic Mobile Receiver (sold separately), to capture audio for photojournalist’s, interviewer’s, podcasts, or blogs on your smartphone or DSLR camera with a line of sight wireless range of up to 100 feet.
- USE ALL DAY: The PXD2 beltpack is built with a top mount power switch and LED status indicator, mic volume control, and uses two AA alkaline batteries for up to 20-hour operation.
- CLEAR SOUND: The LM8 lavalier mic features a micro capsule with an omnidirectional pickup pattern for maximum vocal capture and an integrated P3 locking connector jack.
- ITEMS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: Samson Go Mic Mobile Wireless Beltpack, LM8 Lavalier, foam windscreen and lav clip. Limited 2-Year Warranty + 1 Year Extended Warranty for 3 Years Total Coverage!
For Broadcast, EFP, and ENG Applications
2.406 to 2.478 GHz
LED Status Indicator
100′ Range (Line-of-Sight)
Input Gain Control
Runs on AA Alkaline Batteries
Includes LM8 Microphone
What’s In The Box
Samson Go Mic Mobile Wireless Beltpack and LM8 Lavalier (No Receiver)
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Special 1 Year Extended Warranty In Addition to Samson 2 Year Warranty for A TOTAL OF 3 YEARS COVERAGE!
Model No: SWGMMLAV
Samson Go Mic Mobile Wireless PXD2 Beltpack and LM8 Lavalier with 1-Year Extended Warranty.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Spare Beltpack + Lav