Samson Dynamic Microphone Recording and Podcasting Pack
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Best of both worlds: professional handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output for connecting to a computer and XLR analog output for connecting to a mixer, audio interface or portable PA system
- Sound your best: dynamic microphone capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern captures sound from in front of the microphone and less from the side and rear, minimizing ambient sounds and other room noises for podcasting, home recording or voiceover work. It also reduces possible feedback in live performance settings
- Hear the mix: onboard 1/8″ (3. 5mm) headphone jack allows for zero-latency monitoring, so you can hear yourself without any delay or echo, plus a mix of your computer audio playback
- Start Recording: The Q2U is a plug-and-play device, meaning it doesn’t need any special drivers to work with your computer. Just connect the microphone to your computer, launch your favorite audio software, and start recording.
- It’s All in the Box: The Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack includes everything you need to start recording great sounding projects: an extended desktop stand with mic clip that positions the microphone close to the sound source, a pop-filter for reducing p-pops, and USB and XLR cables.
Samson Q2U USB/XLR Dynamic Microphone Recording and Podcasting Pack (Includes Mic Clip, Desktop Stand, Windscreen and Cables).
|Dimensions||9.7 × 7.5 × 2.5 in|