Roland Voice Transformer
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Roland VT-4 is an easy-to-use but incredibly effective voice transformer
- Features Modern and retro vocal effects, including delay, reverb, formant and vocoding
- Able to layer multiple effects at once or chain them together
- Allows totally smooth, instant control over both pitch and formant for real-time tweaking
- Compact size and five-hour battery life
The VT-4 is an effect processor for the instrument inside us all—the human voice. And like the human voice, The VT-4 is easy to use, yet devastatingly effective. Whether you’re a solo electronic artist, DJ, or singer in a band, the VT-4 lets you craft and shape your own unique vocal sounds, from subtle augmentation to radical transformation. Everything is hands on, with no menu diving or programming to get in the way. Jaw-dropping effects like harmonizing, vocoding, pitch shifting, hard tuning, and more are just a push, slide, or turn away. And with its compact size and five-hour battery life, you can use the VT-4 anywhere.
Roland Voice Transformer (VT-4).
|Dimensions||10.2 × 8 × 4.1 in|
See manufacturer's website for details.