Roland Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor Bundle
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- EASILY TRANSFORM YOUR VOICE WITH THE VT-4 BUNDLE – This kit includes the famous Roland VT-4 Vocal FX Processor that provides a wide range of retro and modern vocal effects such as Robot, Megaphone, Vocoder, Harmony, and Reverb. Use the Blucoil 10-feet XLR Balanced Cable to connect your Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Microphone into the Roland processor. The AT2020 produces high-quality sound and can handle up to 144dB sound pressure level. Perfect for live performances and studio recording!
- ALTER YOUR VOCALS WHILE LIVE PERFORMING – With a tweak on VT-4’s faders, you can instantly change your pitch and formant. Each dedicated fader can transform your voice from small to big or male to female.
- OFFERS MIDI CONTROLS – Maximize your playing style with Roland! The VT-4 has MIDI input wherein you can use to hard-tune your vocals to a specific note.
- PLAY ALL DAY WITHOUT WORRIES – The VT-4 can be powered by AA batteries (up to 5 hours) or thru USB bus powered. You can easily bring the Roland processor anywhere along with your laptop. It has a compact dimension of 6.88 x 5.25 x 2.31-inch.
- INCLUDES – Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Blucoil 10-Feet XLR Balanced Cable – Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 4 x Blucoil AA Batteries. 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
The Roland VT-4 easily changes your voice to a whole different vocal range. It provides retro vocal effects to reverbs and Lo-Fi FX. The VT-4 also offers harmonizing, pitch shifting, and vocoding. The harmony, vocoder, and auto-pitch engines can be tuned in real time with a MIDI keyboard. It’s the perfect musical gear for a singer, DJ or solo electronic artist.
- Effects List: Robot, Megaphone, Vocoder, Harmony, Reverb
- Memory Slots: 8 Scene Memory
- Signal Processing: 24-bit AD/DA Conversion
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Nominal Level: -40 to -12dBu variable MIC IN, -10dBu LINE OUT
- Impedance: 4.4 kOhm REAR MIC IN, 2.2 kOhm FRONT MIC IN, 1 kOhm LINE OUT, 24 Ohm PHONES
- Connectors: XLR-1/4″ Combo Mic In, 1/8″ Mic In, 1/8″ Headphones Out, 2x 1/4″ Line Out, MIDI IN: USB Type-B
- Power Source: USB Bus Powered or 4x AA Rechargeable Ni-MH / Alkaline Batteries
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Weight: 1.25lb
Also Comes With:
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SNR: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 8V DC, 2mA typical
Blucoil Audio 10-Feet XLR Balanced Cable
The Blucoil XLR Balanced Cable features high-quality PVC jacket with 92% shielding, which protects the guitar signal from EMI and RFI noises. Made with premium Male-to-Female, Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors, it interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, preamplifier, and recorder. The 24 AWG OFC cable provides the best possible conductivity.
Get the VT-4 Bundle today and receive 5 Blucoil Cable Ties and 4 AA Batteries!
Roland VT-4 Voice Transformer Vocal Effects Processor Bundle with Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Blucoil 10-Ft XLR Balanced Cable, 4 AA Batteries and 5 Pack of Cable Ties.
|Dimensions||10.2 × 9.2 × 7 in|