Roland Groovebox Sequencer Bundle with AC Adapter, Silicon Power
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- OFFERS A FLEXIBLE WORKFLOW – The Roland MC-707 allows you to sequence your other synths via MIDI, capture the sounds as audio clips, and save them along with your project. It has +3000 built-in tones and +80 drum kits.
- LETS YOU TO RECORD YOUR OWN SAMPLES – The audio input (Mic/Line Level) allows you to capture loops and upload the samples to an SD card directly. MC-707 offers up to 24bit/96kHz sample recording.
- SUPPORTS TIME STRETCH AND PITCH SHIFT – You can lengthen or shorten an audio clip with the onboard looper. You can also adjust the pitch of the audio loop.
- PROVIDES VERSATILE CONNECTIONS – Record audio clips or one-shots with MC-707 by connecting a microphone, turntable, or another sound source in one of its flexible inputs/outputs.
- INCLUDES – Roland MC-707 Groovebox Sequencer. Roland AC Adapter. Pre-Installed SD Card and Protector. Silicon Power 32GB Class 10 SDHC MicroSD Card. Blucoil USB Type-C Mini Hub with 4 USB Ports (5V, 1A) and Fast Charging Cable. 2-Pack of Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cables.
The Roland MC-707 is a modern mega-micro composer that combines sequencing, sampling, and groove production in one convenient package. You can compose from the curated built-in sounds, beats, and phrases. You can also combine loops and one-shots with melodic phrases. The 8-track sequencer has 16 ultra-sensitive pads for sequencing drum parts, playing melodic basslines, and polyphonic chord progressions. You can store your knob movements with the note data via sequencer clips. The Groovebox employs the latest sound engine, fusing virtual analog and modern PCM. It includes the legendary sounds of TR-808, TR-909, TB-303, JUNO-106, and SH-101. You can also expand your collection of sounds, patterns, and phrases with MC-707. Just go to Roland’s page and download the Sound Expansion library.
- Sound Generator: ZEN-Core
- Track Type: Tone, Drum Kit, Looper
- Max Polyphony: 128 (ZEN-Core), 8 (Looper) | Max Tracks: 8 | Max Clips: 128 (16 Clips per Track)
- No. of Preset Sounds: +3000 Tones, +80 Drum Kits
- No. of FX: 90 Track Multi-Effects, Track EQ, 9 Chorus/Delay, 7 Reverbs, 90 Master Effects, Master Compressor, Master EQ
- Step Sequencer: 128 Steps Max | Sampling: 12min. Mono, 6min. Stereo | Format: Up to 24bit/96kHz WAV
- Looper: Time Stretch, Pitch Shift
- External Storage: SD/SDHC Card
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 10.37 x 16.81 x 2.37″
- Weight: 4.69 lb
- Accessories: AC Adapter, Pre-Installed SD Card and Protector
Also Comes With:
Silicon Power 32GB Class 10 SDHC MicroSD Card
The Elite microSDHC card offers up to 32GB of storage for your music, movies, web video, and other digital data. It has a read performance of up to 85MB/s so you can transfer files quickly, and has a rating of Class 10, U1. All Silicon Power microSD cards are waterproof.
Get the MC-707 Bundle today and receive 2-Pack of Blucoil 5-FT MIDI Cables and a USB Type-C Mini Hub
Roland MC-707 Groovebox Sequencer Bundle with AC Adapter, Silicon Power 32GB microSDHC Memory Card with Adapter, Blucoil Mini USB Type-C Hub with 4 USB Ports, and 2-Pack of 5-FT MIDI Cables.
|Dimensions||22.95 × 13.27 × 6.38 in|