Roland Dual Input Trigger Module with WAV Manager Application
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Small size, battery operation, and sturdy floor-based design integrates easily with your regular drum set
- Compatible with Roland rt-series acoustic drum triggers and a wide variety of Roland trigger pads
- Two built-in footswitches for triggering sounds, changing kits, and muting the module
- Suitable for any music style, from rock and metal to electronic music and beyond
- 15 ready-to-play onboard kits and nearly unlimited sound Customization via a convenient editor app
- Free TM-1 editor (Mac/Windows, iOS/Android) provides access to over 150 additional sounds, plus user sample import and much more
- Connect up to two pads or triggers (two single-trigger devices or one dual-trigger device)
- Also works as a trigger-to-midi convertor when connected to a computer
- Usb for editor communication and trigger-to-midi conversion
No two drummers are the same, and every player has their own distinctive Style. Getting a sound that you’re happy with, not to mention having the right sound for the gig, is vital. But it can be expensive and time consuming trying to find out what works. Enter the tm-1—a unique trigger module that makes it easy to add more sounds to your acoustic drum kit. And those sounds can be anything you like, from the tm-1’s onboard kick, snare, tom, cymbal, and percussion samples to your own samples and loops. Just connect any compatible Roland trigger pad to the TM-1 and directly play the sounds you need, or mount an RT-Series trigger to one of your acoustic drums and play with your preferred sample layered on top in perfect sync, with no lag whatsoever.
Roland Dual Input Trigger Module with WAV Manager Application (TM-1).
|Dimensions||8.4 × 5.9 × 3.4 in|
See manufacturer's website for details.