- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- RECREATES TR-808’s CLASSIC DRUM SOUNDS – The Roland TR-08 uses proprietary Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology to reproduce TR-808 drum machine’s robotic rhythms faithfully. The Rhythm Composer expands the original’s limited feature by adding a 16-step sequencer (with 16 sub-steps) on the modern sound module.
- PROVIDES CONVENIENT HANDS-ON CONTROL – Instantly adjust the volume level, the character of the tone, decay, and tune the pitch of a tom/conga with one of the knobs on the INST Edit Section.
- CREATES DETAILED PATTERNS AND ROLLS – Thanks to the 16-step sequencer, you can produce various rhythms, from basic to complex. You can also record up to 256 rhythm patterns on the TR-08.
- INTEGRATES WITH OTHER INSTRUMENTS EASILY – You can seamlessly integrate the TR-08 with other electronic instruments thanks to its track-selectable TRIGGER OUT. The TRIGGER OUT can control an external device via a (mono) mini-plug.
- INCLUDES – Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer Sound Module. Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties. 4-Pack of Blucoil AA Batteries.
The TR-08 perfectly recreates TR-808’s classic robotic rhythms using Analog Circuit Behavior technology. It provides an extended control over sounds with its multi-channel USB audio. The Rhythm Composer features a 16-step sequencer that produces a variety of rhythms. This sound module can record up to 256 rhythm patterns.
- User Memory: Pattern, Intro/Fill-In: 16 Bank (12×16 Pattern, 4×16 Intro/Fill-In)
- Steps: 16 steps with 16 sub-steps
- Instrument Sounds: Bass drum, Snare, Low conga/tom, Mid conga/tom, Hi conga/tom, Claves, Rim shot, Maracas, Hand clap, Cow bell, Cymbal, Hi-hat
- Effects: Compressor
- Connectors: ANALOG IN: 1/8″ (mix in), ANALOG OUT: 1/8″ (output), HEADPHONES: 1/8″, MIDI I/O: In/Out, Other I/O: 1/8″ (trigger out), USB Type Micro-B
- USB: Audio, MIDI
- Power Source Options: USB bus power | 4x Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) | 4x Alkaline battery (AA, LR6)
- Current Draw: 500 mA (USB bus power)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.12 x 5.12 x 2.06″
- Weight: 2lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cable
The 5-feet Blucoil cable is designed to interlink your MIDI devices. It features durable nickel-plated plugs that safeguard efficient signal transfer. Its Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors aids in enhancing the signal clarity. Blucoil designed this cable with OFC spiral shield to reject RFI and EMI noise interference.
Grab the Roland bundle today and receive an additional Blucoil 4-Pack AA Batteries and 5-Pack Cable Ties!
Roland TR-08 Rhythm Composer Sound Module Bundle with Blucoil 5-Ft MIDI Cable, 5-Pack of Reusable Cable Ties and 4-Pack of AA Batteries.
|Dimensions||14.6 × 7.1 × 4.6 in|