Roland 4-channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier, 100 watt
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Compact and inexpensive keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of energy
- Redesigned energy amp and energy provide sections present elevated stability and improved bass copy
- Customized two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with 4 1/4-inch line enter channels, devoted auxiliary enter with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and grasp EQ
- Channel Four supplies devoted monitor performance for click on and information tracks
- XLR mic enter, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Steel jacks for elevated sturdiness
WORTH IT EVERY TIME For over 20 years, keyboard gamers in all places have relied on Roland’s KC amps for his or her highly effective high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing options, versatile connectivity, and lasting sturdiness. The most recent technology carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of high quality whereas providing new enhancements tuned for the wants of right now’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your facet, you’re in full management of your stage rig, so that you’ll at all times sound nice and play your greatest. And that’s price it each time pact and inexpensive, the KC-200 options 100 watts of energy and an built-in mixer with 4 line enter channels, a devoted aux enter, and assist for an XLR vocal mic. In comparison with the previous-generation KC-150, the facility part has been utterly redesigned for greater output, higher stability, and enhanced bass copy. As well as, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound high quality. By itself, the KC-200 delivers huge sound in a extremely cell bundle. If desired, the low-end efficiency might be prolonged by driving a powered subwoofer from the amp’s Sub Out jack.
|Dimensions||21.42 × 20.39 × 14.65 in|
See manufacturer's website for details.