Rockville Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Rockville RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount. Aluminum high quality construction.
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design. Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise.
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel of your. mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer).
- Uni-directional. Sensitivity: -29dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ). Output impedance: 200Ohm±30%(at 1kHz). Standard operating voltage: 3V.
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V. Current consumption: less than 500uA. Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V. S/N ratio: More than 24dB.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20 KHz. Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz—16 KHz. Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms.
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5). Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ).
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma. Microphone body net weight:380 Grams (0.84 Pounds).
- Microphone Max.diameter 51mm (2″ inches). Microphone Length 215mm (8.46″ inches).
- Microphone material: steel grille + Aluminum (handheld part). PCB Layout: Surface mount.
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM02 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM02 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
Rockville RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount.
|Dimensions||14.5 × 8 × 3.1 in|