PreSonus Studio, 192 kHz, USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18×8 audio interface (8×8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs, with XMAX Class a mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 6 ¼” TRS balanced, DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
A fine choice for project studios, the Studio 1810 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs with its 4 XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated ¼” TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs. Eight outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for Mac and Windows and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. You also get a left and right main output with dedicated level control and Mute; four balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O.
PreSonus Studio 1810 18×8, 192 kHz, USB 2.0 Audio Interface.
|Dimensions||18.4 × 12.9 × 5 in|
4 Mic Pres – 6 Line Outs – ADAT
1-year limited manufacturer warranty.