Movo Blimp Microphone Windshield Mount and Vibration Protection System
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- PROFESSIONAL’S MUST-HAVE: Features a Blimp capsule, 12-point shock mount, & “Deadcat” windscreen for noise reduction, perfect for field interviews, professional production, and more
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Fits most shotgun microphones up to 15″ (38cm) long, including the Rode NTGs, Sennheiser MKH-416, Audio-Technica AT875R & More
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY: We’ve got your back! Our products are designed to ease your technical woes, not add to them. Our friendly US-Based support is here to help
- NOISE FREE: Its oversized zippered “deadcat” windscreen fits snugly over the blimp, further reducing wind and vibration noise by up to 40dB
- EASY HANDLING: Has a rubberized grip handle and features 1/4″ & 3/8″ threads for boom pole or tripod attachment, perfect for run & gun audio capturing
With its 12-point shock mount and internal XLR cable, the BWS1000 will keep your 15″ shotgun microphone completely secure. Simply insert your shotgun mic into the shock mount, connect it to the internal XLR cable, close up the capsule, and you’re ready to add your boom pole.
Filmmakers, reporters, and boom operators all love it. It allows them to capture quality audio on the fly while never missing a beat.
Why it’s so good: The Movo BWS1000 features a state of the art Blimp Capsule, a 12-point Shockmount, and an Internal XLR Cable – the Essential Tool for Film, ENG, Video, and Field Production. The BWS1000 also includes a “Deadcat” windscreen to shield your audio from even the strongest gusts of wind and a rubberized handle to ensure a firm grip.
Compatible Microphone Size: 19-22mm Diameter x up to 15″ (38cm) Length
Internal Spacing: 125mm Diameter x 325mm Length
Dimensions (LxHxW): 19 x 5.1 x 7.5″ (48 x 13 x 19cm)
Weight: 1.65 lbs (750g)
Movo BWS1000 Blimp Microphone Windshield Mount and Vibration Protection System for Shotgun Microphones – Has 12-point Internal Shock Mount, Integrated XLR Cable, Deadcat Windscreen and Grip Handle.
|Dimensions||20.8 × 8.6 × 6.4 in|