Microphone Cables by Fat Toad|(10 Pack) 20 ft Professional Pro Audio
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- UPGRADE YOUR AUDIO RECORDINGS: Whether for use with your XLR connection microphone, powered speaker or other compatible device, these professional grade mic cables will keep you rockin’! Boasting a high quality XLR female connector on the one end and an XLR male connector on the other, this 10pack of microphone cords are perfect for recording studios, audio engineers, professional or amateur musicians and home studios.
- SUPERB NOISE CANCELLATION: : Featuring super low signal resistance, each of these 20 ft long mic cables offers superior clarity and freedom from outside noise interference promising an exceptional, impeccable sound, every time. The 12 strand copper conductor and 64 strands of braided copper coated aluminum shielding ensure superb noise protection and minimum electrostatic hum.
- OXYGEN-FREE COPPER WIRING: Boasting oxygen-free, 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge) copper wiring, these XLR cables offer the highest standard of purity and are designed to meet the requirements of even the most demanding audiophiles. Perfect for audio applications, these microphone cords combine flexibility with durability.
- MAKE A SMART PURCHASE: : If you are looking for the highest quality microphone XLR cords that will deliver every single time, without costing a fortune, you need look no further! Designed for the hard-touring musician or professional audio engineer, these shielded, Lo-Z, low noise microphone cables are a safe and reliable choice that you won’t regret.
- GET IT RISK-FREE: Backed by the Fat Toad 1 year replacement warranty, you have nothing to lose! Grab this unique opportunity today and upgrade your sound!
Microphone XLR Cables by Fat Toad (10 Pack)
The microphone XLR cable measures twenty (20) feet long and has a XLR male connector on one end and a XLR female connector on the other end. Every Fat Toad XLR Microphone Cable features a 12-strand copper conductor, and all of the XLR mic cable’s copper wiring is oxygen-free 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge). A 64-strand of braided copper coated aluminum shielding provides excellent shielding with optimal reduction of any electrostatic hum. The Fat Toad XLR Microphone Cable has a super low signal resistance. This provides a powerful, clean signal while at the same time offering great flexibility.
- Each cable is 20 feet long
- Balanced and Shielded
- 20 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- Durable 3 pin XLR Male to 3 pin XLR Female connectors
Microphone Cables by Fat Toad|(10 Pack) 20 ft Professional Pro Audio XLR Mic Cord Patch with Female & Male Connector|20 AWG Shielded Wire and Balanced for Recording Studio Mixer|Live Sound Stage Gear.
|Dimensions||240 × 1 × 1 in|
Please see terms and conditions under "Detailed Seller Information" for complete details.