Rockville 8-Channel 6000w Powered Mixer, USB, Effects For Church/School
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Rockville RPM870 8 Channel 6000w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, 24-Bit Effects, USB, 48V Phantom Power. RMS Power Output: …..750w x 2 @ 4 Ohm. …..500w x 2 @ 8 Ohm. Program Power Output: …..1500w x 2 @ 4 Ohm. …..1000w x 2 @ 8 Ohm. Peak Power Output: …..3000w x 2 @ 4 Ohm. …..2000w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- 8 Channel mixer section: 6 mono channels, 1 stereo channel. 8 high-quality XDR2 mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones. XDR2 mic preamps are low-noise and low distortion. These are some of the best sounding mic pre’s on the market. 1 dedicated USB input to play back music or record the main mix. USB supported formats are MP3, WAV, WMA. Built in bluetooth wireless audio streaming .
- 24 BIT digital effects processor with 16 preset digital effects including (reverb, chorus,, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger and various multi-effects). Effects level control can adjust signal level of each effect. Effects mute button. FX footswitch input lets you turn your effects on or off . 4-Band EQ (high, high-mid, low-mid, low) per channel. Each channel is equipped with pad, must, and solo buttons with LED’s. Each channel has gain, aux control, FX control, Pan control, Volume control.
- Peak LED indicator has a red LED that indicates a signal level that is 5dB below clipping . Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs (with EQ kill switch). Aux send and Aux returns on every channel to connect all types of external effects and processors. You can control your monitor mix and check levels through your headphones . Limit L and Limit R LED indicators.
- These limiters are designed to go brighter as clipping gets stronger and will remain lit up until the channels stop clipping. We recommend lowering the gain if you see these LED’s lit up. Power and Output level LED indicators. Main output fader allows you to fade the sound between the left and right channel. RCA input, RCA output, and USB player. Headphone jack for monitoring the master signal and individually monitoring each channel with PFL, L/R.
Features of RPM870 : Gain control adjusts he sensitivity from -60dB to -20dB when the pad button is in the out position. . When the pad button is pressed in the gain will adjust from 240dB to 0dB. Solo button allows you to hear the signals through your headphones or to the control room without having to route them to the main mix. This works even with the fader turned down. You can use this to preview channels before they are let into the mix or just to check out a channel during a live performance. You can solo as many channels at a time as you want . Built in cooling fan and ventilation system. USB input supports unlimited capacity (as many GB as you want). 110/220V switchable power supply. Dimensions: (L*W*H) 15.16″ x 17.72″ x 7.09″ inches / 38.5 x 45 x 18 cm. Weight: 23.06Lbs. (10.46kg).
Rockville RPM870 8-Channel 6000w Powered Mixer, USB, Effects For Church/School.