Matthews Effects Astronomer V2 Celestial Reverb Pedal
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement Effortless
- Side-mounted slide switches for each row of controls lets you choose between 3 unique reverb algorithms
- Soft-touch footswitch designed for the abuse of the road
- External bypass and Alt controls – TRS cable required
- Effortlessly jump between top and bottom rows of controls
- Compatible with most standard expression pedals
The ASTRONOMER V2 is a unique three-knob reverb pedal that harnesses the power of the celestial bodies. Chart your course with two sets of identical controls allowing you to jump between the top and bottom row of knobs effortlessly. Always visible and editable on the fly, this works as a preset without any programming or menu diving. You can set Each row To be a completely different sound. For example, set a deep shimmer on one, a light reverb on the other or create any combination of two distinct sounds and alternate between them instantly. For each set of controls, there is a slide switch on the side of the pedal that lets you select one of three reverb effect constellations: Canis major, Orion and Ursa major. Discover an entire universe of unique reverb effects using the ASTRONOMER V2 pedal.
|Dimensions||7.17 × 4.65 × 3.78 in|
Limited 5-year warranty.