Makala Surf Green Shark Soprano Ukulele by Kala
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- The Makala Series is part of the entry-level line of ukulele by Kala and are built with the same high-quality Kala construction
- Kala ukuleles are the instrument of choice for schools – more people learn to play on a Kala than any other ukulele brand
- Quality-construction, fun design and an affordable price make the Makala Shark Soprano Ukulele a great gift for children and adults
- Features a Mahogany Neck, Walnut Fingerboard and Shark-Shaped Bridge, Geared Tuners and Aquila Super Nylgut Strings from Italy
- Kala ukuleles are played by some of the most renowned players around the world including: twenty one pilots, Vance Joy, dodie, EatMyUke, The Ukulele Teacher, and Zac Brown.
- SOPRANO UKULELE – This is the most common size of ukulele, and the smallest, with the shortest scale length and tightest fret spacing – tuned G C E A
Built using Kala’s trusted standard of construction, Makala Sharks are an excellent value. Loved by teachers, students and collectors, the Makala Shark Ukulele Collection provides an assortment of fun, colorful options from the many entry-level ukes that Kala offers.
Makala Surf Green Shark Soprano Ukulele by Kala (MK-SS/GRN).
|Dimensions||22.5 × 8.5 × 2.5 in|
1 year warranty.