Mackie iPad-Controlled 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer Bundled
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, lets you control the mix from your iPad
- Loaded with 16 studio-quality Onyx mic preamps and 24-Bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Powerful plug-ins on every channel and total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins
- Intuitive control with the Master Fader control app and compatibility with up to 20 iOS devices
- Ready to record with the Xpix Studio Dynamic Microphone optimized for vocals with a 60Hz to 15kHz frequency response included in the Photo Savings Bundle (see description)
The Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixer features premium hardware, 16 boutique-quality Onyx preamps, and Cirrus Logic converter to deliver unparalleled sound quality. It allows for professional live-sound mixing and can be controlled by an iPad integrating with Lightning Apple iPad for the perfect setup during live mixing sessions. You can take advantage of the iPad’s flexibility and use features like Channel Images to take pictures and then use that as channel markers. The versatile mixer offers 16 stereo-linkable input channels, 2 stereo-linkable iPad return channels, 6 stereo-linkable aux sends, 4 stereo-linkable subgroups, Main L/R busses, and 4 VCAs and 4 mute groups.
The DL1608 delivers powerful internal DSP processing with 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb and 31-band graphic EQ. It features 24-bit A/D & D/A converters and an iPad docking faceplate. The Mackie Master Fader control app provides seamless wired-to-wireless control with an efficient workflow. The mixer is compatible with up to 20 iOS devices for easy wireless control. With padlock feature locks and a Kensington lock, the DL1608 provides maximum security features as well.
Xpix Handheld Studio Microphone – Dynamic cardioid vocal microphone reduces background noise and feedback, 60Hz to 15kHz frequency response for great punch on the low end and great brilliance on the high end, XLR connector
XPIX Microphone Pop Filter/Screen – Helps achieve optimal sound performance and improves vocal recording sound
4X XPIX 15ft 1/4″ TRS Interconnect Cable x4 – Designed to interconnect pro audio gear with balanced phone jacks and can be used as a stereo interconnect
4X Xpix 10ft XLR3F to XLR3M Cable – Designed to interconnect pro audio gear with XLR inputs and outputs.
Fibertique Microfiber Cloth
Mackie DL1608 iPad-Controlled 16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer Bundled with Xpix Handheld Microphone, Mic Pop Filter, Cables, and Fibertique Cloth.
|Dimensions||22.3 × 19.4 × 6.8 in|