KickBlock – World’s Best Bass Drum Anchor System (Stage Black)
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- BREAKTHROUGH FOR DRUMMERS: Tired of chasing that sliding kick drum? KickBlock locks it in place and completely eliminates bass drum creep- so you can focus on your music.
- TOP-RATED SOLUTION: Named “Best Bass Drum Anchor” and “Best Drum Accessories of 2019” by Drumming Review.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN: With 27 square inches of military-grade Velcro, KickBlock grips your Velcro-compatible drum rug and puts a shock-absorbing wall in front of your kit, so your kick can’t slide no matter how hard you play. Specially tuned foam block absorbs the beat and protects your kit.
- FOR ACOUSTIC AND E-DRUMS: Great for gigs, touring and studio work, KickBlock is lightweight and roadworthy.
- REQUIRES VELCRO-COMPATIBLE DRUM RUG: KickBlock requires a Velcro-compatible drum rug or carpet to properly adhere. If you are uncertain about whether Velcro will adhere to your rug, you can test your rug with a small piece of Velcro (hard hook side) to determine if Velcro will grip your rug. If your Velcro grips the carpet fibers even a little, KickBlock’s 27 square inches of special Ultra-Grip Velcro will grip it like crazy!
“Top 5 Drum Accessories of 2019” -Drumming Review
“We were blown away by how well it works…” Drumhead Authority Review
“The answer to your prayers is here with KickBlock.” -Music Production & Engineering Blog
“Best Bass Drum Anchor Products 2019” -Drumming Review
“Incredible product! I’ll take it to every gig.” -Dennis G., Apoka, FL
“Every drummer should have one! 5 Stars.” -Paul K., Madison, WI
“Exactly what I needed! So glad I bought this KickBlock” -Eric P.
￼ Invented by a pro drummer, KickBlock is a totally new approach to bass drum stabilization. Instead of putting hard noisy gadgets on your drums where they’ll just bounce around with the drum, KickBlock plants a shock-absorbing curb firmly in front of your kit. That way KickBlock easily opposes your force and stops the forward motion of your kick.
KickBlock’s shock-absorbing foam protects your kit from the scratching and dents you would see from mounted hardware or rougher weighted objects in front of your kit.
NOTE: KickBlock requires a Velcro-compatible drum rug or carpet to properly adhere. If you are uncertain about whether Velcro will adhere to your rug, you can test your rug with a small piece of Velcro (hard hook side) to determine if Velcro will grip your rug. If your Velcro test piece grips the carpet fibers, KickBlock’s 27 square inches of special Ultra-Grip Velcro will grip it like crazy and work great!
|Dimensions||10.4 × 4 × 1.5 in|