Guyker 43mm Guitar Nut Pre-Slotted – Brass Nuts Replacement
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Measurement: Length: Approx. 43 mm (1.69″); Height: 3.5 mm (0.14″).
- Material: solid brass, durable and compact.
- Help keep your guitar in tune better and reduce the friction of the strings in the nut.
- Pre-slotted to make for a quick and easy install.
- Compatible with 6-string Fender Straocaster (Strat), Telecaster(Tele) style electric guitar and most similar instruments.
The Guyker 43mm Guitar brass Nut is a great option to replace or upgrade the nut on your 6 string acoustic, folk
or electric guitar. It has a flat bottom and is pre-slotted for a quick and simple install.
– High density and minimal porosity that yields good intonation and clarity.
– Lightweight design, exquisite appearance, and easy to use.
– Brass nuts are better to enhance sustain on guitars.
– Great replacement nuts for your acoustic, folk or electric guitar, and most electric instruments.
– Makes tuning easier and improves sustain.
– Compatible with 6-string Fender Straocaster (Strat), Telecaster(Tele) style electric guitar and most similar
– Pre-slotted with string location grooves to make spacing and positioning a breeze when performing the final
string slot filing.
– Length: Approx. 43 mm / 1.69 inch
– Height: Approx. 3.5 mm / 0.14 inch
– 1 x Guitar Brass ST TL Nut
All dimensions are measured manually with the deviation (ranged) at 1-2mm.
|Dimensions||3 × 1.8 × 0.5 in|
Fender Tele Strat style