- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Two post front curved rack
- Can hold up to three rack toms
- Ability to expand to accommodate larger configurations
- Pair with GRS125C side extension to create a two or three-sided rack
- Minimizes footprint and set-up time
- Can be used as a front rack over the bass drum, or as a side rack
There’s no getting around it. Cymbal and tom stands have their limitations. Stands tend to creep and get in the way of one another. Not so with Gibraltar Road Series Rack Systems. Because there’s actually less to transport.
Gibraltar Racks come in all shapes and sizes to fit your performance needs. Our tough and rugged Road Series Racks feature heavy-duty clamps to keep your setup secure night after night. Power Racks were designed for the working drummer who has to setup and breakdown constantly, looking to cut down the weight and size of their drum hardware.
We’re not into maple, beech, or birch. We’re not drum builders. We’re not into bronze alloys and hand hammering. We’re not cymbal-smiths. We are Gibraltar. And Gibraltar is hardware. This undeniable focus makes us better at what we do and who we do it for. No matter what brand of kit you play, Gibraltar supports them all. Rock Solid isn’t just our slogan. It’s our mission.
- (1) 40-inch curved horizontal bar
- (2) 30-inch vertical bars
- (2) GRSTLA T-Leg Clamps
- (2) GRSMC Multi Clamps
- (4) GPRML Memory Locks
- (2) GRSRA Right Angle Clamps
Gibraltar GRS300C Road Series 40C Curved Front Rack with Fix T Legs, RS Black Clamps.
|Dimensions||46.8 × 9.2 × 6.7 in|