- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- One of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound. One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass. Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.Supported sample rates:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Balancer by Sonible, Grow by Matering The Mix, and Ujam’s Virtual Guitarist Iron plug-ins upon registration and download
The simplest model in the range, The third-generation Scarlett solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of focus rite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo’s balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and pro Tools first focus rite creative pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects. Focus rite has partnered with splice to give 3rd Gen. Interface owners a free month splice sounds subscription when setting a new splice account. Splice sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores. As with all focus rite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year, award-winning customer support, and membership of their plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First.
|Dimensions||6.9 × 5.7 × 2.3 in|
2 year warranty.