Donner Guitar Cable 10 ft, Premium Electric Instrument Bass Cable AMP Cord
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- OFC Braided shielding with 95% coverage.10 feet length
- AWG24 Oxygen-Free copper center conductor provides enhanced signal transfer
- Black/White Tweed Woven Jacket with 7mm outer diameter, super Durable
- Easy to disassemble – making incidental repairs quick and easy!
- One Straight and One Right Angle 1/4″ metal connectors and with gold plated contact and black matte finish barre. The unique shape of the design ensures a secure connection in any instrument, pedal, or amp jack
Donner cables are built to ensure that your tone comes through exactly the way you want it. The 10feet length is ideal for medium runs, such as guitar-to-pedal board, and medium stages.
Donner cables are designed with audiophile quality wire, designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. The low 28pF/ft capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer. Donner cables reject interference and avoid handling noise with 100% shielded coverage and 95% tinned copper braiding.Traditionally, mechanical tolerances of 1/4-inch jacks can vary greatly causing unreliable connections.Our cables have an external rubber heat shrink strain relief, internal rubber booty strain relief, AND an internal metal clamp strain relief. This triple strain relief system allows for many years of trouble free usage.
Note:Instrument cables that are in excess of 18.5 feet cause some signal loss that tends to become more audible the longer a cable is. Often the effects of signal loss are not audible to the user.This is why our cable does not exceed 18 ft.
1 x Donner 10 feet Instrument Cable
|Dimensions||8.6 × 3.2 × 1.3 in|
Black White Pro