D’Addario Woodwinds Tenor Saxophone Reeds
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- A thick Blank reed that offers a rich, warm tone
- A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility and exceptional tone quality in all registers
- Ideal for the advancing student and professional
- Expertly designed and made in the USA from naturally-grown cane from D’Addario’s own foreign field
- Offered in boxes of five (5) reeds. Select strengths available in boxes of twenty-five (25) reeds
A premium, filed reed that offers a rich, warm tone, A heavy spine that promotes dynamic flexibility, and exceptional tone quality in all registers, a long vamp profile to produce consistency of response, and a traditional tip thickness for ease of articulation. Reserve reeds are crafted using naturally-grown cane from d’addario’s own foreign fields. D’addario has pioneered the first practical and precise system to digitally measure and cut the incredibly complex geometrical patterns necessary to re-invented single reeds. Reserve reeds are cut to the tightest tolerances, offering the most consistent performance.
D’Addario Woodwinds Tenor Saxophone Reeds (DKR0130-B25).
|Dimensions||5.04 × 4.92 × 3.23 in|
Replaced if defective.