Charcoal Soundproofing Foam Sheets Acoustic Wall Panels
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Acoustic Foam are packed in sets, (1) set = 2 OBCO WEDGES (put together). (Ex. You ordered 6 pack; you will receive 3 tiles) Multiple orders may either be shipped in separate packages, or combined, depending on the quantity.
- Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office – For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices professional movie theaters, concert halls, gymnasiums sports centers, auditoriums and more!
- 96 Pack covers 96 square feet – Each tile is 1 sq. ft of 2 inch thick acoustic wedge sound proof padding panels per sheet, also offer more options for placement and design
- Dampens and diffuses mid to low frequency sound waves inside of a room to minimize interference, it can also help Increases sound clarity in a room or space. Great Use For Media Content (Ex: YouTubers / Music Edit & Recording, Video Gamer). Used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren’t parallel to the floor) Light Weight Soundproof Foam easy can be applied on Ceilings. Soft / Flexible – even great for sound proof padding sound insulation sound dampening
- Eliminates Standing Waves And Flutter Echoes ; Reduces Unwanted Reflections; Reduces Unwanted Reflections Technical Bulletin California 117-2013 Flammability Standard Compliant Very Good Quality High NRC 100% Made In America
OBCO FOAM STUDIO Product Description Take the guess work out of Acoustics Hard surfaces inside the studio are the main causes of sound reflection, corners are the cause of reverb and any windows or mirrors will cause bouncing of sound. The goal of OBCO Acoustics is stopping these issues using state of the art acoustic panels. Modular Absorption Studio Tiles The main placement of the absorption tiles is directly next to the speakers and directly behind the listener or microphone. When positioned properly, these acoustically-engineered studio panels provide the most accurate sound protection per square foot. The position displayed in the image will maximize the absorption of the studio panels, helping eliminate the low frequency sounds created by the speakers Performance Bass Traps Bass traps are not just for bass!! This is a common misconception, they actually absorb a broadband of low to mid frequencies. This helps stop reverb in the corners of the room, which cause the most sound reflection in any room. A great inexpensive way to clear your room of low end bass nodes Bass traps are great for creating a divider between the ceiling and the walls, helping stop the most reverb of any absorption panel IDEAL for smaller rooms Details Each WEDGE comes uncompressed and in prime condition! The Wedges in the photo will be exactly what you get. Great for spot treating sound on walls in your studio or office – For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices 96 Pack covers 96 square feet – Each tile is 1 square foot of 2 inch thick acoustic wedge For professional acoustic control, sound dampening, acoustic treatment, noise reduction – Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms. MADE IN USA – Fire Retardant: CA Technical Bulletin
(96Pk) 2″x12″x12″ Charcoal Soundproofing Foam Sheets Acoustic Wall Panels Tiles Studio Foam Sound Proof Padding Wedges Insulation Sound Dampening Foam Recording Studio Equipment Sound Proof (6T)).
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 2 in|