- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Recommended for audiences up to 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage
- Produces consistent tonal balance with little volume drop-off over distance
- System’s interconnecting pieces allow for efficient transport, easy setup and breakdown
Sound advantages–only from Bose
The system produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees–onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred–with little dropoff in volume and tone. The loudspeaker’s 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room, even for people off to the sides. The high-performance B2 bass module delivers powerful low-frequency output just right for larger audiences. It includes three level settings for output flexibility. You can power one B2 bass module on a single L1 power stand. The optional PackLite power amplifier lets you add a second B2 bass module for maximum low-end power.
Easy and efficient
The L1 Model II power stand weighs only 24 pounds, and is easy to transport and set up. The single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems. All of the system’s components are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
What’s in the Box
• L1 Model II power stand and cord
• L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (top and bottom)
• B2 bass module and cable
• Power stand carrying bag
• Loudspeaker carrying bags
• B2 slip cover
Bose L1 Model II System With B2 Bass – Black.
|Dimensions||17.72 × 15 × 10.24 in|
Please see amazon policy.