Bose L1 Model II System with B1 Bass – Speaker System
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Really useful for audiences as much as 500
- 24-speaker articulated line array delivers 180-degree horizontal sound protection
- Produces constant tonal steadiness with little quantity drop-off over distance
- System’s interconnecting items enable for environment friendly transport, simple setup and breakdown
Sound advantages–only from Bose
Take pleasure in large, uniform sound protection of almost 180 degrees–onstage and all through an viewers of as much as a number of hundred–with little dropoff in quantity and tone. The loudspeaker’s 24 vertically mounted drivers are exactly angled to create clear highs and constant tone within the room, even for individuals off to the edges.
The B1 bass module is significantly lighter and smaller than standard bass bins and it ensures correct amplification of decrease notes for many voices and devices. You’ll be able to energy as much as two B1 bass modules on a single L1 energy stand.
Simple and environment friendly
The L1 Model II energy stand weighs solely 24 kilos, and its 4 retractable legs make it simple to move and arrange. The facility stand additionally has a simplified management part; the only line-stage enter can be utilized with devices, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 gamers or DVD techniques. All the system’s elements are additionally constructed to deal with the street. The loudspeaker has a rugged, bolstered grille, and every bundle contains padded carrying baggage for main elements.
What’s within the Field
• L1 Model II energy stand and rope
• L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker (high and backside)
• B1 bass module and cable
• Energy stand carrying bag
• Loudspeaker carrying baggage
• B1 slip cowl
|Dimensions||48 × 24 × 12 in|
Please see amazon policy.