Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Slate) with Headphones and Knox Pop Filter
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- BLUE MICROPHONE YETI USB: The ultimate professional USB microphone
- CONDENSERS: Three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- POLAR PATTERNS: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- DESIGN: Hassle-free setup and recording, Unique positionable design
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Slate), Tascam TH-03 Closed Back Over-Ear Headphone (Black) Knox Gear Pop Filter for Yeti Microphones
The Blue Yeti USB Microphone employs a unique, tri-capsule design and the ability to capture audio in up to 16-bit, 48 kHz resolution. This studio-quality microphone is highlighted by a mic with an integrated headphone amp that’s backed by an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring. Other features include microphone gain control, an instant mute function and an included stand that allows for pivoting in a variety of angles for ideal placement.
Total Recording Control with Yeti
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain-putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source-like the deafening sound of an avalanche-simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
Four Different Pattern Modes for Versatile Recording
- Stereo Mode – The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, and is ideal for capturing a realistic, general sound image.
- Cardioid Mode – Well-suited for podcasts, vocals, or game streaming, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
- Omnidirectional Mode – Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of ‘being there’
- Bidirectional Mode – Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It’s ideal for capturing the nuance of a musical instrument, or recording an interview between two people.
Bundle Also Includes:
- Tascam Back Over-Ear Headphone (Black)
- Knox Gear Pop Filter for Yeti Microphones
Blue Yeti USB Microphone (Slate) with Headphones and Knox Pop Filter.
|Dimensions||17.1 × 13.5 × 7.7 in|