AYYNAM German Style Alto Recorder 8 Hole Maple Wood Recorder
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Appearance – The recorder is made of natural maple wood. Its beautiful appearance and smoothness make it the best choice for learning tape recorders.
- Material – Made of green and environmentally friendly maple, strictly selected materials, harmless to the human body.
- Sound – the sound is warm, sweet, bright, and has excellent sound quality.
- Fingering – This product uses German fingering, easy to learn, easy to play, soft and pure sound.
- Ergonomic design – polished mouthpieces are perfect for your mouth, comfortable and easy to use.
Distinguish between German fingering and Baroque methods:
1. Distinguish between the size of the fourth hole and the fifth hole
if the fourth hole is small, it is Baroque, if the fifth hole is small, it is German fingering.
2. Distinguish through the English letters next to the 0 hole (ie the back hole)
If the English letternext to the 0 hole (or back hole) is G, it is German; the English letternext to the 0 hole (or back hole) is B (or E), which is Baroque.
1 * Recorders
AYYNAM German Style Alto Recorder 8 Hole Maple Wood Recorder Woodwind Instrument with Cleaning Rod, Storage Bag.