Audio-Technica Condenser Microphone Bundle
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- PROVIDES SMOOTH, NATURAL AUDIO – The Audio Technica AT4040 Microphone has a large diaphragm that reproduces acoustic guitars and percussive instruments’ true sounds. It has a low 12dB self-noise.
- OFFERS IMPROVED NOISE ISOLATION – The cardioid polar pattern of the AT4040 lessens the pickup OF ambient sounds from the sides and rear. It is ideal for recording, broadcast and live sound.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS WITH EASE – AT4040 can handle up to 145dB SPL, ideal for capturing percussion. The built-in 10dB attenuation pad enables the mic to handle up to 158dB SPL without overloading.
- RECORD EASILY WITH U-PHORIA – The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 lets you record your vocal performance as you play a keyboard or guitar. It has a combo input for line-level gears and microphones plus +48V phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamp for studio condenser mics.
- INCLUDES – Audio-Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Shock Mount for 5/8″-27 Threaded Stands. Mic Dust Cover. Carrying Case. Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2-Channel USB Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable – Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
The versatile Audio-Technica AT4040 Microphone delivers smooth and natural sonic characteristics ideal for recording, broadcast and live sound. The transformerless circuitry removes low-frequency distortion and yields excellent transient response. It’s excellent for capturing percussive instruments. With up to 145dB SPL, AT4040 can be used for vocal and instrument miking applications. The switchable 80Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad enable AT4040 to handle up to 155dB SPL without overloading.
- Element: Externally-Polarized (DC Bias) Condenser | Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Response: 20Hz~20kHz | Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 12dB/Octave
- Sensitivity: -32dB | Self-Noise: 12dB SPL
- Max SPL: 145dB SPL | 155dB SPL, with 10dB Pad (Nominal)
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.2mA Typ.
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR-M
- Weight: 360g
- Accessories: Shock Mount for 5/8″-27 Threaded Stands, Mic Dust Cover, Carrying Case
Also Comes With
Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 USB Audio Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 is a simple and effective way to record music to your Windows or Mac computer. The combo input has an onboard XENYX mic preamp that enables you to plug line-level gear or any microphone. This USB audio interface is equipped with switchable +48V phantom power that allows you to connect a studio condenser microphone directly.
- Compatible With: Mac OS X CoreAudio supported | Windows XP or higher (download drivers at Behringer website)
- Supported Sample Rates: 32/44.1/48kHz
- Response: 10Hz~30kHz
- Connectors: XLR/TRS Combo Mic/Line In, 1/4″ TRS Inst In, 1/4″ Headphones, 2x RCA Line Out, USB 1.1 Type-B
- Power Source: USB Bus-Powered | Phantom Power: +48V
- Weight: 0.6 lb
Get this bundle today and receive these Blucoil exclusives:
- Microphone Pop Filter
- 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
- 5-Pack of Cable Ties
Audio-Technica AT4040 Condenser Microphone Bundle with Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power, Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable, Pop Filter Windscreen, and 5X Cable Ties.
|Dimensions||12.32 × 10.16 × 6.89 in|