48 Pack Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Charcoal Wedges
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Moderate Sound Reduction at a low price
- Create and Control a Beautiful Professional Environment
- Ideal to control echoes and reverb
- 48 pack of 12″ x 12″ x 1″ wall tiles Covering 48 square feet; Each WEDGE comes UNCOMPRESSED and in prime condition!
- Good for studios, recording studios, vocal booths, control rooms, rehearsal rooms and more
This product is best for when absolute sound deadening is not required, but moderate deadening is desired.
Thin foam, over a large area, has less of a chance of distorted and muffling the sounds reverberation.
The uniform wedge design helps trap airborne noise while alleviating flutter echo and slap back.
Perfect for use on walls, ceilings, doors, windows etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room.
Use for decoration or professional applications
This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications.
How much space does one tile cover?
1″ X 12″ X 12″ Acoustic Panel Studio Foam Wedges are 1 inch in thick and covering 1 square foot.
If you purchase a 12 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 12 square feet.
If you purchase a 24 Pack of 1″ X 12″ X 12″, that would cover 24 square feet.
And so on..
Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time.
Our acoustic foams are prefect for providing you with better soundproofing and great for decoration!
48 Pack Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Charcoal Wedges 1″ X 12″ X 12″.
|Dimensions||24.49 × 16.26 × 12.52 in|