TONOR XLR Condenser Microphone Kit with XLR to XLR Cable/3.5mm
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- ♪♫NOTE: 48V phantom power is not INCLUDED!(The condenser microphones require an external source of power like 48V phantom power.)/ It CANNOT be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. For a better sound quality, pls face the sound source directly onto the screened sides with TONOR logo of the microphone head.
- ♪♫All-in-one: Package includes a microphone, shock mount, adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, table mounting clamp, pop filter, windscreen, 3.5mm XLR cable, XLR male to female cable, a sound card and manual.
- ♪♫Cardioid Polar Pattern: Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides, improving isolation of desired sound source, which is ideal for podcasting, streaming, youtube video and also can be used for recordings at home or professional studio.
- ♪♫How to Connect: If your laptop doesn’t have audio input port, you need to connect the phantom power to the laptop via a sound card. If you need to connect it into the mixer device, you need to connect the microphone to the mixer device via the XLR male to female cable.
- ♪♫Great Gift: The microphone is a great gift idea for your kids or friends who like to play games, record videos, voice over, etc.
This XRL to 3.5mm condenser microphone adopts the exacting complete electronic circuit control and gold-plate diaphragm capsule. With a good cardioid polar pickup pattern, high output and low self-noise function, the microphone can accurately reproduce even the most subtle sound. It is suitable especially for studios, recording,broadcasting etc.
1.When connect the podcasting condenser microphone with laptop, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet(Voltage Required:5V) or use 48-volt phantom power .
The microphone could be used alone when connect with desktop computer.
2.Please decrease the volume and keep a sufficient distance between the microphone and the speaker to avoid howling sound. Please put the microphone away from the amplifier to avoid recording noise due to amplifier.
3.To maintain the sensitivity and quality of sound reproducing, avoid exposing it to moisture and extreme temperatures.
4.Facing the “TONOR”logo directly when you arrange the set up, and the voice will sounds more clear.
Warranty:12-month warranty. 30-day return.
1 x Podcasting Condenser Microphone
1 x Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand
1 x Table Mounting Clamp
1 x Anti Vibration Shock Mount
1 x Microphone Pop Filter
1 x Foam Protective Anti-wind Cap Cover
1x 3.5mm XLR Low Noise Microphone Cable ( 8.2ft/2.5m)
1x USB External Sound Card (for using with Mac.)
|Dimensions||16.5 × 9.5 × 2.9 in|