- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Modular eight channel mixer amplifier for paging, background or foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- This mixer amplifier is capable of 70V operation, suitable for long speaker runs throughout offices, airports, hospitals, restaurants, etc.
- A Dual Mute Bus permits multiple levels of paging priority, using optional mute-type modules.
- The auxiliary output accommodates an external recording device, mixer and more.
- A power up delay feature protects the outputs and connected speakers from damage caused by surges during abrupt amplifier power up.
THE TOA 900 SERIES are widely recognized as the industry standard in installed sound system amplification. When reliability and performance are critical such as in paging and music distribution for airport, hospital, and industrial sound systems you can count on the TOA 900 Series to perform consistently, day-in and day-out. The A-912MK2 120 W Modular Mixer Amplifier is engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation. Eight module slots allow you to easily configure custom configurations using TOA plug-in modules with an extensive array of features and connector types. You can increase the input capacity by connecting a second mixer or mixer amplifier to the rear-panel Bridge InOut jack. Outputs include transformer isolated 25 V, 70 V and 8 ohm. Multiple paging priorities are easily configured using optional mute type modules activated by external switch-closure or mute-send modules. Pre-Out Power-In jacks allow connection of external signal processing between the mixer and amplifier sections. Other features include protection circuitry, auxiliary output, bass treble controls and remote master volume terminals.The 900 Series Mixer Amplifiers are UL and cUL Listed and carry a five year warranty.
|Dimensions||19.09 × 14.8 × 6.3 in|