The String Butler V3 Guitar Tuning Improvement Device
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Addresses frustrating tuning issues found on many guitars with a 3 + 3 headstock configuration.
- The String Butler’s Patented Design attaches to the head of your guitar and corrects the angle of the strings as they pass through the nut.
- This guitar mod greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and it looks fantastic doing it!
- This German designed, all metal, chrome plated, guitar accessory is assembled in Germany so you know it is designed well and durable for many years of trouble free service.
- The rollers used on this guitar upgrade insure low friction as the strings are rerouted to the tuning machine heads.
– Are the machine heads on your guitar difficult to turn?
– Are you tired of having to retune a couple of strings after every song in your setlist?
– Then you will love the String Butler!!
If the design of a guitar headstock doesn’t position the machine heads directly in line with the slot in the nut, then high friction is generated between the nut and the string. This friction makes it difficult to tune the guitar accurately and the tuning may change while you are playing. In severe cases it is also difficult to turn the machine heads which can damage them. The String Butler sends the strings straight through the nut which reduces this troublesome friction.
The String Butler is designed to address well known tuning stability issues on guitars similar to, but not limited to, the Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul.
Currently available in 3 Chrome plated colors: Black, Gold, and Silver.
See the pictures in the listing for visual guides to determine if this product will fit your guitar. To do this select a picture, then click it in the viewing pane to bring up the picture viewer. There are pictures which are only visible if you do this step. Note this is the V3 Version.
For Guitars with Kluson tuners, or other Vintage Tuners without a hex nut around the post, you need the Vintage Adapter Kit which is sold separately. Please Visit the Laplaceonline website for detailed compatibility information.
Manufacturer Warranty: The String Butler is covered by a 24 month warranty against defects in material or workmanship from Dietrich Parts.
The String Butler V3 Guitar Tuning Improvement Device – Best Guitar Upgrade to Improve Tuning Stability (Black Chrome).
|Dimensions||3.5 × 2.3 × 0.5 in|
The String Butler
To prevent damage to your guitar it is recommended that it be installed by someone qualified to perform basic guitar modifications. Only a qualified guitar technician should install it when using screws. The seller is not responsible for property damaged or injury related the installation or use of this product.