Teenage Engineering Oplab Module Expansion Accessory Kit
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- CONNECTS OP-Z TO OTHER MIDI GEAR – The small Teenage Engineering ZM-1 Oplab Module provides convenient connectors that allow you to link the OP-Z Synthesizer with MIDI keyboards, drum pads, and synths.
- CAN LINK TO ANALOG SYNTHS TOO – There are 1 Gate and 3 CV outputs, which enable you to connect OP-Z to analog modular synthesizers.
- SYNCS WITH POCKET OPERATORS – The Oplab Module is also compatible with various PO models. You can select the PO switch located at the bottom of “Mode Out.”
- EASY INSTALLATION – You can simply install ZM-1 at the back of OP-Z Bluetooth Synthesizer. No need for external mounting tools.
- INCLUDES – ZM-1 Oplab Module. User’s Guide (NOTE: Read the instructions first for the appropriate voltage ratings). MIDI Adapter Cable for 5-Pin MIDI Connectors.
The ZM-1 Oplab Module provides you the power and flexibility to link the Teenage Engineering OP-Z Bluetooth Synth to other music equipment. This is the first hardware expansion module of Teenage Engineering, which can be mounted at the back of OP-Z. To install the Oplab Module, make sure first the OP-Z and Oplab Module are turned off. Rotate OP-Z’s yellow rubber bumpers (located at the back) 90 degrees counterclockwise. After removing the backplate, take off the lego shaft and dummy module inside OP-Z. You can use the lego shaft as a mini stand. Insert ZM-1, where you removed the dummy module. Make sure that the bottom switch of ZM-1 is flipped down to lock it in place.
You can use ZM-1 to connect the OP-Z to an analog modular synth, MIDI drum pad/keyboard/synth, or Pocket Operator by using a standard CV and gate. The Oplab Module features 3 CV outputs and 1 gate output, which can all be programmed and played from OP-Z.
NOTE: Read the user’s guide first to avoid blowing the Oplab or your other gear. Always check Teenage Engineering’s page for the latest ZM-1 firmware.
- ZM-1 Oplab Module
- MIDI Adapter Cable
- User’s Guide
- Ratings: 0 to +5V CV Out | -5 to +5V CV 2/3 Out | 0 to +5V Gate Out | 0 to +5V MIDI Out | 0 to +5V Trig Out | 0 to +5V PO Out | -10 to +10V MIDI In | -10 to +10V Trig In (NOTE: Do not go beyond the max ratings to avoid short-circuit)
- Compatible With: OP-Z, Pocket Operators, Analog Modular Synth, MIDI Synth/Keyboard/Drumpad
Teenage Engineering ZM-1 Oplab Module Expansion Accessory Kit for OP-Z Bluetooth Synthesizer Sequencer.
|Dimensions||5.8 × 2.8 × 0.9 in|