- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- OFFERS 2 CLASSIC JUNOS AND MORE – The Roland JU-06A has the continuous hi-pass filter of Juno-106 and envelope-controllable pulse width modulation of Juno-60. It also provides an arpeggio function, 16 chord memory slots, and a 16-step sequencer.
- PROVIDES AN EXTERNAL CLOCK INPUT – The external clock input lets you sync modern Eurorack systems or vintage analog instruments in JU-06A as well as drive the onboard sequencer to get rhythmic variations.
- CAN BE ALSO USED AS USB AUDIO INTERFACE – You can transfer USB MIDI and audio data via USB 2.0 Micro-B port.
- OFFERS AN EXPANDABLE SYSTEM – You can add more keys to the JU-06A by connecting it to a K-25m Keyboard Unit. You can also link it with DK-01 Boutique Dock for convenient positioning.
- INCLUDES – Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Module and USB Audio Interface. 4 AA Batteries. Blucoil Mini USB Type-A Hub with 1 Micro USB and 4 USB 3.0 Ports. Blucoil 5-Foot MIDI Cable. Blucoil 3-Foot USB 2.0 Male to Female Extension Cable. 1/4″ TRS Stereo Plug to 3.6mm TRS Stereo Jack Adapter. Blucoil 5-Foot Audio Aux Cable.
The Roland JU-06A combines the things you love about the Juno-60 and Juno-106 Synthesizers. It offers continuous hi-pass filter, envelope-controllable pulse width modulation, and the unique filter behavior of Juno-60/106. The JU-06A can even replicate the classic Juno chorus effect! With JU-06A, you won’t need an external sequencer or keyboard because this synthesizer module packs a 16-step sequencer. You can save up to 16 patterns. JU-06A can also be used as a USB audio interface. You can transfer USB MIDI and audio data via USB 2.0 Micro-B port.
- Max Polyphony: 4 Voices
- Sound Mode: 2 Types (Juno-60/Juno-106) | Pads: 16 Performance Buttons
- User Memory Slots: 64+64 Sound Patches, 16 Sequencer Patterns, 16 Chord Memory Slots
- Effects: 1 Delay, 2 Chorus
- Step Sequencer: 16 Steps, 1 Monophonic Note
- Connectors: 1/8″ Stereo In, 1/8″ Stereo Out, 1/8″ Phones, MIDI: In/Out/USB, 1/8″ External Clock In, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Power Source: 4 AA Batteries (INCLUDED) / USB Bus Power
- Weight: 2.25 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Mini USB Type-A Hub
Declutter your computer table and save on desk space with the Blucoil Mini USB-A Hub! The compact design allows you to add 4 more USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or desktop computer. The four USB 3.0 ports have built-in LED bulbs and can be used with every keyboard, mice, or flash drives. It features a micro-USB port that provides power to devices with higher demands such as tablets and hard disk drives. The Mini USB-A Hub can transfer data up to 5 Gbps and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.0 and compatible with Mac OS (10.6 to 10.11), Windows (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP), Linux, and Microsoft Surface that has Type-A ports.
Get this bundle today and receive these Blucoil exclusives:
- 3-FT USB 2.0 Extension Cable
- 5-FT Audio Aux Cable
- 5-FT MIDI Cable
- 1/4″ TRS Stereo Plug to 3.6mm TRS Stereo Jack Adapter
Roland JU-06A Synthesizer Module and USB Audio Interface Bundle with Blucoil Type-A Hub, 5′ MIDI Cable, 3′ USB Extension Cable, 1/4″ TRS Stereo Plug to 3.5mm TRS Stereo Jack Adapter, and 5′ Aux Cable.
|Dimensions||16.81 × 7.83 × 4.61 in|