- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- as the seller is the only authorized fulfilled by dealer, and purchases from unauthorized dealers carry no
- Delivers a warmth, extended dynamic range, and high SPL capability typical of more expensive offerings
- An Incredible self-noise level of only 5dBA makes this an extremely quiet studio microphone
- The low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion
- Includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording
- A studio-grade pop Shield and shock mount is included, along with a 20′ Microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional video
The RODE NT1A raises the bar for value-priced mics! The NT1A Anniversary Model is a complete redesign of the now legendary NT1 classic studio microphone. From the new nickel plated body to the state of the art surface mount electronic circuitry, the NT1A will leave you asking ‘how can RODE offer a microphone that sounds this good, for so little money’? The RØ DE NT1A, Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editor’s Choice Award and the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of RØ DE’s classic NT1 has only 5 dBA of self-noise.
Rode NT1-A Anniversary Vocal Cardioid Condenser Microphone Package.
|Dimensions||15.35 × 10.55 × 4.96 in|