QSC Direct Radiating 18″ Subwoofer
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid Radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable deep Mode for extremely low frequency extension
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 watt class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies. On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement. Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters. An M20 Threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
QSC KS118 Direct Radiating 18″ Subwoofer.
|Dimensions||35 × 29 × 22 in|
6-Year Warranty with product registration