- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Club Style layout similar to that of the CDJ-2000NXS2 and DJM-900NXS2
- Built in sound card with plug and play connectivity via USB cable
- Includes Rekordbox DJ license key
- New Features of Rekordbox Ver 5.3 – Tutorial feature to help learn how to DJ
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20000 Hz. Software System Requirements-Mac- macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version), macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version), macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version), OS X 10.11 (Updated to the latest version). Windows- Windows 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
The DDJ-400 is an ideal piece of gear for first-time DJs. Its controls enable you to easily learn the basics, plus it’s packed with features that will help you develop your skills. The controller is compatible with the new Tutorial feature in rekordbox do, which explains basic equipment operation step by step. Even if you’ve never ventured behind the decks before, you can learn how to DJ. Thanks to the lightweight and portable design, you can take the DDJ-400 to friends’ houses to practice together or bring it to parties and small venues to perform. And if you want to take mixing to the next level, you’ll feel at home in the club DJ booth because the DDJ-400 inherits design traits from our professional range. The layout of dedicated play/pause and cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more is inherited from our NXS2 set-up.
Pioneer DJ DJ Controller (DDJ-400).
|Dimensions||22.75 × 13.25 × 5 in|
1 year limited.