On Stage Adjustable Monitor Stands (Pair)
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Features a 9 1/2″ Square platform with 1 mm thick non-slip pad
- Height adjusts from 36 1/2″ to 54″ with line-it-up pin-locking positions every 4″
- 18″ Base offers a number of application options for set up
- 3 rubber feet for vibration dampening and leveling on solid flooring
- 3 leveling spikes for carpeted surfaces or for pinpoint contact
Finally, a worthy home for your studio monitors! Now you have a stable, solid stand for the perfect placement of your studio monitors. The On Stage SMS6000 stand is height-adjustable from 36 to 54 inches and has a 9.5″-square top platform with 1mm thick non-slip pad for speakers up to 100 lbs. Leveling spikes in the base let you compensate for an uneven floor surface and the whole base is remarkably stable. Other features include a safety pin in the vertical post and arc-welded, steel construction. The vast majority of today’s studio monitors are near field monitors and near field monitors sound best when you listen from the sweet spot. These great On-Stage monitor stands let you pinpoint the placement of your speakers so you know you’re hearing exactly what they’re producing. Your mixes will sound better when you have your monitors in the optimum position.
On Stage SMS6000 Adjustable Monitor Stands (Pair).
|Dimensions||37.09 × 20.55 × 2.5 in|