Monoprice Stage Wash PAR Stage Light | 18 Watt, x 18 LED, 6-Channel
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Uses eighteen 18-watt LEDs; 6-in-1 LEDs produce red, green, blue, white, amber, and ultraviolet light (rgbaw-uv)
- 6-Channel and 10-channel DMX modes; built-in strobe functionality
- Includes sound-responsive color-changing program; accepts 90 240 vat, 50/60 Hz input power
- Accepts 90 240 vat, 50/60 Hz input power
- Built-in strobe functionality
At home on medium to large stages, The addition of amber and UV diodes give these new par cans a deeper, richer color hue on par (pun intended) with traditional halogen and tungsten elements. The low power Requirement means that you can safely use 2-3 times as many fixtures on one breaker than with incandescent bulbs. Enjoy smooth fades and color changes with the 1. 3kHz, flicker-free, dimming. Suitable for schools, houses of worship, event production, and rental houses, the all metal housing make these units robust and roadworthy. Easily useable as a plug and play stand-alone light with user defined colors and memory at power off or as a master/slave running color jump, gradient, or pulse. Fully DMX512 capable.
Monoprice Stage Wash PAR Stage Light (RGBWA-UV) | 18 Watt, x 18 LED, 6-Channel and 10-Channel DMX Modes – Stage Right Series.
|Dimensions||12.9 × 11.7 × 10 in|