LyxPro Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- High Sensitivity, Low Noise, Wide Dynamic Range
- Pure Aluminum Diaphragm Capsule
- Professional-Grade Zinc Body and Brass Grille
- Includes a Studio Shockmount, 10ft XLR Microphone Cable, Foam Wind Screen & and 1-Year Warranty
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz ?1% T.H.D)
LyxPro LDC-10 is geared for those who want to dive into home recording but at the same time get quality results, with the LDC-10 you will have crisp, clear and a warm-sounding studio microphone which will pick up quiet sources without self-noise.Ideal for Vocal Recording
The LDC-10 Large Diaphragm side address studio microphone is made with a Pure Aluminum Diaphragm Capsule which makes it ideal for vocal recording.
10 Ft XLR Microphone Cable
Element: 18mm Pure Aluminum Diaphragm Capsule
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity: – 38dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Output Impedance: 200?±30% (at 1kHz)
Load Impedance: ?1000?
Self Noise: 17dB A
SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz ?1% T.H.D)
S/N Ratio: 77dB
LyxPro LDC-10 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone, Shockmount, 10 Ft XLR Cable & Foam Wind Screen for Professional Home Recording.
|Dimensions||9.61 × 7.72 × 3.11 in|